Refund Policy of K-IPL Company Limited
– K-IPL Company Limited takes every refund case seriously and all decisions will be made at the discretion of the company towards the fairness of both the client and the company.
– Only the amount paid is redeemable taking into account any discounts or free K-Flash that were given at the time of original purchase.
– When treatment packages are used, the full non-discounted price of each K-Flash will be deducted from the amount paid and the remaining balance is what will be available for refund.
– The company reserves the right to charge the client up to 25% administration fee based on the total refund amount.
Commitment to Privacy
At K-IPL Company Limited (K-IPL) our principal concern is, and always will be, the well-being of the patient who visits our practice. A high level of trust and confidentiality is required to ensure the confidence of the patients we serve.
What is Personal Health Information?
Personal health information means identifying information about an individual relating to their physical or mental health. The personal data collected will generally include:
(i) the patient’s name, address, telephone number, LINEID, email address;
(ii) current medication or treatments used by the patient;
(iii) previous/current medical history, including, where relevant, a family medical history; and
(iv) the name of any health service provider or medical specialist to whom the patient is referred.
Why We Collect Information
We ask you for information to establish a relationship to serve your medical requirements. We obtain most of our information about you directly from you, or from other health practitioners whom you have seen and authorised to disclose to us. We will limit the information we collect to only what is needed. We will obtain your consent if we wish to use your information for any other purpose.
In using our services and providing us with your personal data, you hereby agree that the company may collect, store, process, disclose, access, review and/or use personal data (including sensitive personal data) about you, whether obtained from you or from other sources, for the purposes set out below and/or any other administrative or operational purposes and/or the purpose of managing your relationship as a patient with K-IPL or any other company within the company :
Where you have subscribed for our marketing communications by providing K-IPL with your telephone number, LINEID or email address and have indicated to us that you consent to receiving marketing communications via these channels whether by SMS, email or otherwise, to inform you about our new developments, services and events that we think may be of interest to you.
You may choose whether you wish to continue receiving such marketing communications from K-IPL. You may withdraw your consent by email to K-IPL. Should you choose not to receive any marketing communications from us, K-IPL will not send you purely marketing messages and will not share your personal data with other unauthorised third parties. Please note that K-IPL may still contact you for research or administrative purposes, such as service-related notices.
Should you choose not to receive any marketing communications from us, K-IPL will not send you purely marketing messages and will not share your personal data with other unauthorised third parties. Please note that K-IPL may still contact you for research or administrative purposes, such as service-related notices.
Your consent is important to us. We will not collect, use or disclose your personal data unless:
(i) you give, or are deemed to give, consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data; or
(ii) the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data without your consent is required.
Provision of Consent
We will not obtain or attempt to obtain your consent for collecting, using or disclosing personal data by providing false or misleading information with respect to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.
Consent of Third Parties
If you have provided K-IPL with any personal data relating to any other individuals, you warrant that you have obtained the necessary consents of these individuals.
Withdrawal of Consent
– You may at any time withdraw your consent for receiving marketing communications or any other purpose for which you have previously consented to by providing us with notice through a request submitted to the customer service email.
– Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications, it may take up to thirty (30) working days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. During this period of time you may still receive marketing communications from us.
– On receipt of such notice, K-IPL will inform you of the likely consequences of withdrawing your consent. Depending on the nature of the withdrawal of consent, we may no longer be in a position to continue to providing our services to you. Such a withdrawal may therefore result in the termination of any doctor-patient relationship that you may have with us.
We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal data we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date.
– We endeavour to ensure that all decisions involving your personal data are based upon accurate and timely information. While we will do our best to base our decisions on accurate information, we rely on you to disclose all relevant information and to inform us of any significant changes.
– While all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your personal data accurate, you are kindly requested to disclose all relevant information, inform us of any change and to ensure that all your personal data that is submitted to us is current, complete, accurate, true and correct.
Safeguards: Protecting Your Information
– K-IPL maintains personal data in the format of electronic files. We will protect your personal data with appropriate safeguards and security measures to prevent misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
– Access to personal data will be authorised only for the doctors and employees associated with K-IPL, other agents who require access in the performance of their duties, and to those otherwise authorised by law. We provide personal data to health care providers acting on your behalf, on the understanding that they are also bound by law and ethics to safeguard your privacy.
– Our computer systems are password-secured and constructed in such a way that only authorised individuals can access secure systems and databases.